Terms and Conditions
Greenval Insurance web site conditions of use. Preliminary and eligibility Please read these conditions before you use this Site (www.greenvalinsurance.ie). By using this Site, you acknowledge and agree that you are over 18 years of age, that you have read these Site conditions of use and that you agree to be bound by and to comply with these conditions of use.
1. Greenval is a trading name of Greenval Insurance Company DAC. Greenval insurance Company DAC (“Greenval”) is registered in Ireland under company registration number 432783. The registered office of the Company is 2nd Floor Trinity Point, 10 - 11 Leinster Street South, Dublin 2 Ireland. Greenval is authorized and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
2. The information contained on this Site is provided by Greenval and is provided as is. No representation or warranty is given as to its accuracy, reliability or completeness. Whilst Greenval endeavours to keep this information up to date and correct, we do not guarantee it. Greenval makes no representation or warranty of any kind in relation to the information, including warranty as to fitness, suitability, or merchantability.
3. The reference to or the provision of information in relation to products or services on this Site does not constitute an offer to sell any of them or to sell any services or products at all.
4. The intellectual property rights in all items and information on this Site is owned by Greenval or its licensors. All rights are reserved. Save where the Site specifically permits downloading of extracts of it for private use, you undertake not to reproduce, copy, transmit the Site or any part of the information or items on the Site without Greenval’s written permission.
5. The content of this Site is intended solely for information purposes. You undertake not to use this Site for the extraction, collection, transmission, publication or exploitation of any data, information or other material obtained through these pages or Site for commercial purposes.
6. Any condition, term or warranty which by common law, statute or regulation might be implied into or incorporated into these conditions is hereby excluded to the maximum extent permissible by applicable law.
7. Subject to condition 8 and notwithstanding the invalidity or unenforceability of these conditions of use, Greenval will not be liable under these conditions of use and whether arising in contract, in tort, under statute or 2 regulation for any direct or indirect or consequential loss. Greenval disclaims and excludes all liability for loss of profits, revenue, data or goodwill.
8. Greenval does not exclude or limit or its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
9. Where you can access to or link through this Site, to other websites (“third party sites”), please note we have no control over the nature, content and availability of those third party sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
10. The construction, interpretation and application of these conditions of use, shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland. In using this Site, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Ireland, in respect of any dispute arising hereunder.
11. We reserve the right to suspend or withdraw without notice your access to the Site at any time. Whilst Greenval endeavours to ensure the Site is accessible at all times during a normal working day, we accept no responsibility for the Site being inaccessible or unavailable at any time.
12.1 If you have a complaint in relation to us or anything on this Site, you can write to us at email@example.com as soon as possible but within seven days of the date of the issue which gives rise to the complaint. In doing so, we would ask you to provide us in writing with sufficient background information for us to verify the complaint and evaluate the complaint.
12.2 We will endeavour to respond to any complaint as quickly as possible. Our ability to respond will be dependant on the nature and complexity of your complaint, the extent to which we can contact you to get information on the complaint and the extent to which we need to obtain information from a third party relevant to the complaint to frame a response. Subject to the conditions of use, we will make our best effort to find a satisfactory solution to your complaint. However this shall not apply where the complaint is vexatious or where it is clearly unsubstantiated or malicious.